Thursday, September 20, 2012

Haul !!

So today I strolled into my favorite Sephora (Novato) and my friend worker (Samantha) and I ran around the store trying on glittery things and this is a post about what I came home with !!

First and foremost, my reason for going, "Too Faced's" BETTER THAN FALSE LASHES mascara thang. Now this is for my coworker and tomorrow we will be playing with it, so there will definitely be a follow up post!

Second, I caved in and bought the shiseido eyelash curler. This is by far the best curler I've used. And I also own the shu uemura one. And have tried probably every brand at this point and the shiseido wins, hands down.

And after trying on pretty much every glittery thing inside of sephora I stepped away with (drum roll)

"Bare Minerals" illuminating mineral veil, which is pretty much finishing powder faery dust.

And!!!

This product by "Lorac" called 3D liquid lustre diamond. Which is basically silver liquid faery dust that you can wear over eyeshadow, as eyeshadow, as a high lighter, or however you damn well please because it is MFing liquid glitter!!

I also got a SUGAR KISSES mini lip duo by "Fresh" which I already know I love. Soft soft lipssssss. Some hair mask samples which will be good for my broken naturally white hair in addition to an Ojon hair oil thang my cat has already chewed through the packaging.

Yes, it is true. I am thirteen years old and I love glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment