Saturday, December 7, 2013

Lollitint

Thank you benefit cosmetics, you hit one out of the park with this new tint!


Lollitint is benefit cosmetics new cheek and lipstain, it happens to be that amazing color that was all over fashion week as well as Pantone's color for 2014, RADIANT ORCHID!! Yes, it was completely necessary for me to capitalize that!

So this stain is gel based, so I feel like it wears better than Benetint, however if you are wearing it on your cheeks, it is best to blend it into a highlighter so that you aren't left with casual color blotches on your cheeks. My personal favorite highlighters to blend it with are Benefit's Watts Up, a champagne colored cream to powder stick you can smear on your face (and I do love the ease of smear technique,) and Nars copacabana illuminator. The latter of which I am wearing in the photo of me. I also accidentally dyed my hair purple this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment