Thursday, July 17, 2014

TheBalm Review


Thebalm swatches

Top to bottom, flash and then no flash: Cindy-Lou, Mary-Lou, and Toile.

Thebalm swatches

I recently scored some sweet deals for TheBalm because Nordstrom Rack's online app thing had a flash sale, and they finally all came to me on Tuesday. I'm not sure why, but they shipped my three purchases separately? And so I got the Cindy-Lou Manizer first, and then yesterday swooped the Mary-Lou Manizer and the ever beautiful Instain blush in "toile." 
here ! 
I'm absolutely mad about this blush color, I purchased it because I had a dream about strawberries, and when I woke up to a text from my darling fellow blogtress and makeup artist extroadanaire Amanda Storey saying to check out the sale, the description of the color was "strawberry," and so obviously I had to have it. 

Cindy-Lou looks a lil weird on me, as I'm so damn pale, she is a rich pinky gold, similar to Benefit's Rockateur. And I think that generally looks better on people who have a bit of color. 

Mary-Lou on the other hand is perfect. A yellow-gold highlight that is just soft enough to make you feel all delicious and warm inside. It is as if you are just so damn brilliant that you are glowing from the inside out.

All three have a very creamy kinda texture, so no chalky weirdness. 

I will definitely be needing more blushes soon ! 

I have Mary Lou and toile on here ! 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous. The liner, the lipstick, the blush, the headband. Everything looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete