Thursday, September 3, 2015

Ferulic Acid + Retinol Brightening Solution

Once upon a time (two years ago) I developed adult cystic acne. It was awful and rude and I cried every night and didn't know what to do besides pile on the foundations(yes, plural.) When it finally started to get better, I was left with awful acne scars around my chin and overall t-zone area. I spent weeks searching Google trying to find a product that would get rid of my scars and help keep the acne away. I finally came across my miracle product: Dr. Gross's Ferulic Acid + Retinol Brightening Solution. This magical product comes in a tincture-like tube and you place a few droplets onto the included pads and rub the solution onto your face. After three days of using it my skin had already improved immensely. Before I was embarrassed to be seen with my pink polka dotted scarred skin, and after two weeks I felt okay to go outside without a mask or foundation on. It has saved me. I still use it to this day, and anytime anyone has a problem with scars, I immediately recommend this product. Viva la Dr. Gross ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment